HP India Warranty, Warranty Check
HP Warranty Services:
HP India Warranty Services, Warranty Rules, Warranty Check information is provided to customers regarding the products taken from the company. Warranty may be Carry in Warranty where customers have to take the product for service and Onsite Warranty where service people visit our place for service. Depending upon the product and working condition of the product any of the two services will be done by the company.
HP India Warranty by Product:
Following is the HP India Warranty Period provided for users on products like Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Scanners, Notebook PCs etc.
- Notebook PC is given 1 year manufacturer Warranty and free delivery across India.
- HP Printers is provided with 1 year warranty with free transit insurance.
- HP Scanners are also provided with 1 year warranty along with free transit insurance.
- HP Laptops and Monitors are given 1 year warranty with free transit insurance.
In order to know more about your HP Products warranty period, you can call HP India Toll Free Number
HP India Warranty Check:
HP manufactures and sells Notebooks, Tablets, Desktops, Accessories, Printers, Toners, Calculators, Scanners and before taking the product for a service, customers are advised to check the product for warranty and the period of warranty. If the warranty exists and if it is an online purchase, then you are requested to take the warranty proof from the dealer and get the service done under warranty. If you have any doubts regarding the warranty and limited warranty, you can contact HP Customer Care Number: Link and get the details.
HP Warranty Terms / Rules:
Following are the warranty rules provided for customer’s reference.
- For software products warranty applies only to a failure to execute programming instructions.
- The company does not provide warranty for any of the product which is experiencing problem due to misuse of the product, if the product is modified etc.
- HP products are replaced, repaired or refunded only when customers returns the defective products to HP.
- Any replacement product from the company may be either new or like new provided with the same functionality for the product being replaced.
- HP Laser Jet Print Cartridges and Imaging Drums are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- The warranty for a product starts from the date of purchase and the period of warranty is mentioned in the booklet given with the product.
- The HP Limited Warranty includes pickup and return warranty service where the company will pick up the defective unit from your location, repair it and return it to your location.
- You can contact HP India Service Centres for any enquiries regarding the service of any products taken from the company.
You can also know the details of the HP Driver & Downloads by clicking on the link provided.